New Orleans, LA Real Estate Information
Are you considering a move to New Orleans, LA? There are many great reasons to move to this city. Check out these eight reasons to move to New Orleans!
1. New Orleans, LA is growing quickly and is a great place to find a job
2. New Orleans is home to the World Famous Mardi Gras
Mardi Gras is the biggest party of the year in New Orleans, Louisiana, and it’s a massive tourist attraction. Mardi Gras is French for “Fat Tuesday,” and it’s the last day before the Christian season of Lent begins. On this day, thousands of people flock from other parts of the world to New Orleans to participate in the ball, parade, and other celebrations in honor of the ancient Catholic feast day.
3. New Orleans is great for families and young professionals
New Orleans is a fantastic city for young professionals and families. It’s a cheap place to live with a thriving cultural scene, and it’s great for the outdoors. If you like to travel, it’s easy to get anywhere in the country from New Orleans, and it’s a great city to start a family in.
4. New Orleans has a lot of history, culture, and music
New Orleans is a city founded on music. It has a lot of music history and culture, and it’s home to some of the best jazz musicians in the world. It’s also home to a lot of great writers, visual artists, and entrepreneurs.
5. New Orleans has plenty of outdoor activities for all ages
New Orleans is an excellent place to vacation because it’s filled with activities for all ages. Famous bars and lounges include The Roosevelt Hotel and French Quarter bars. While New Orleans is known for its unique culture, it can also offer families a relaxing getaway.
6. Several top Museums in New Orleans
7. New Orleans is home to great colleges and universities
The city of New Orleans is home to several universities and colleges. They include the University of New Orleans, Xavier University of Louisiana, Loyola University New Orleans, Tulane University New Orleans, and Dillard University.
8. The food and restaurants in New Orleans is world-renowned
Median Value Of Owner-occupied housing units: $231,500
Median Selected Monthly Owner Costs (With A Mortgage): $1,714
Median Gross Rent: $998
Median Household Income: $41,604
Top 5 Employment Industries:
- Professional, scientific and technical services